Aiming to keep my dirt-dwelling life simple, special and sweet

Growing Broccoli


Broccoli seeds are starting to sprout from my newspaper cups. I am also happy to report that my compost over the winter has turned into some really nice soil that I look forward to using in a raised garden bed this spring. It's good to know that I can just trust the compost to move along. Trust in nature... what a concept!


We brought our rosebush inside for the winter, and she has begun to bloom  :) The roses are very pretty and make for a lovely companion this morning. I like working on what I need to get done while taking a second to smell the roses. Makes for a nicer day.


2 comments:

bedroom painting ideas said...

Hello
Supreme info buddy thanks for the useful article. That is powerfully helpful!

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

Beautiful broccoli sprouts! I might try this with my kids.

Thanks for your sweet comment in my blog, it meant a lot to me.